Hello peachies! We’re back from our brief hiatus – just in time to bring you some of our favourite Easter DIY party ideas! With Easter just under a week away, what better time than now to pop right in with some fun ideas that you and your little darlings can work on over the weekend and get ready for all those Easter egg hunts and parties that I’m sure you all have lined up. I’ll be spending Easter with the hubby and little peach over at the Easter Show and hopefully munching away on all the delicious Aussie Easter eggs that I’ve missed so dearly this past decade while I’ve been away from home. The little peach might even be lucky enough and enjoy her first piece of chocolate! What about you peachies? What have you got planned this lovely Easter?
(1) Use packing materials like duct tape and cardboard to make your little one a bunny basket before he/she goes Easter egg hunting!
(2) These marbled egg place holders made of clay are the perfect way to add a pop of color to your Easter brunch.
(3) Wrap your favorite lollipops in tissue paper and turn them into Easter bunny lollipops to use them as place cards or party favors.
(4) We love these funny bunnies stuffed with mini marshmallows! Empty them when you’re hungry and play a round of “chubby bunny”!
(5) Hang these bunny rosettes from branches, on your baby’s crib or on your window for your neighbors to look at – makes for the perfect bit of Easter decor.
(6) Deliver candy to your little ones in a sleeping bunny goody bag.
(7) One scoop of ice cream plus two edible ears for the greatest Easter dessert ever!
(8) Make this adorable burlap bunny using your favorite patterns!
(9) A fun fringe gives your little one’s Easter basket an edge!
(10) Forget the traditional pastel palette and go for electric pink and yellow for these cookies!
Which one will you be crafting this Easter peachies?